Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the Food and Beverage operations in the front and back of the house
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Implement and maintain F&B sales/marketing programs
- Direct and oversee development of employees
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for food and beverage operations
- Coordinate food and beverage operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Implement procedures to increase guest and associate satisfaction
- Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
- Maintaining GHM standards of service and ensure their implementation
- Performing daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with hotel standards.
- Maintain effective communications
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect GHM service standards and procedures.
- Minimum 2-4 years senior position experience in Food & Beverage.
- 5-star hotel background
- Middle East / GCC experience mandatory
- Track record of being an outstanding customer service provider
- Sound operational and communicational skills
- Hands on leader and operator
- Actively involved in team building and training
- Creative, innovative and product focused
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume with information on current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 July 2014. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)