The Nam Hai is a luxury resort located on the central coast of Vietnam which is renowned for one of the finest resort properties in South East Asia. Set among over 100 acres of gardens and beach the property consists of sixty hotel villas and 34 residences ranging from 1 bedroom pool villas to 5 bedroom pool villas.
We are currently seeking the position of Chef de Cuisine to join this dynamic and exciting company.
- A proven history of positions within luxury properties of a similar nature to that of The Nam Hai or restaurants with an equal standing.
- An understanding of modern food trends and the ability to replicate those trends pragmatically.
- To be able to demonstrate a level of skill which is expected of the title Chef d Cuisine.
- To be able to assess the quality of products on a daily basis and have a firm understanding for the financial management of a kitchen environment.
- Preferably HACCP trained.
- To have a willingness to teach and be part of a brigade and show leadership to that brigade on a daily basis.
- To have a natural ability to associate and engage on a regular basis with the guests of the hotel in a manner which is appropriate to the nature of the property
Experience in Asia would be an advantage but is not necessary. The position is based on a single status.
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed resume with information on current and expected salaries to Executive Chef I/C F&B, Richard Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)