- Proactively manage a given number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum production to meet target.
- Analyse local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific resort and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Meets and exceeds individual revenue goals. Effectively manages customers budget to maximize revenue and meet customer needs and identify opportunities to up-sell products and services throughout the sales
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, guests’ needs and the market.
- Attend customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships customers.
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Director of Sales and Marketing and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Plan and conduct familiarization tours and site inspections in line with business needs
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that all accounts are properly updated in OPERA and that the system is utilized to its full capacity
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- The ideal candidate would most likely be a current Sales Manager, or perhaps a strong Assistant Sales Manager looking for their next step
- Fluency in Chinese language is a must
- Previous experience in luxury resorts is considered essential
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
Applications & Enquiries
- Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to [email protected] by 31 August 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.