GHM Shanghai Office
Under the supervision of the Director of Sales and Marketing, this role help promote on-brand messaging to customers through traditional, digital, and social media channels all with the goal of enhancing the image of GHM brand in China.
- Liaise with an appointed digital agency to maintain GHM Chinese website and enhancements
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies in line with the hotels overall online business goals
- Conduct the acquisition and maintenance of email database
- Execute email marketing initiatives for hotels, track and measure performance
- Ensure hotels’ participation in all relevant Chinese online travel agents (OTAs)
- Maintain a strong relationship with local OTA Market Managers and leverage on this to improve hotels’ performance.
- Liaise with corporate office to ensure Chinese website content is accurate and up-to-date
- Plan and execute Chinese social media strategy for GHM and its hotels
- Manage all China-centric social media platforms diligently
- Strategic plan and execute to drive GHM WeChat and Weibo follower database
- Liaise with hotels for content sourcing and inspiration and utilize distributing across Chinese social media platforms.
- Creative content producing and managing for social media campaigns especially for special festivals or events.
- Plan and lead Chinese KOL/Influencer initiatives and strategy and interactive with GHM own social media platforms.
- Research on potential Chinese social media platforms that ideal to develop to enhance GHM brand recognition and influence
- Develop and execute China-centric comprehensive PR plan
- Develop strategy and create content to pitch and secure coverage for hotels
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with a comprehensive list of local media contacts, with particular emphasis on social media influencers
- Prepare and distribute Chinese press release on behalf of GHM and its hotels
- Work closely with the corporate office to verify all coverage adheres to brand voice.
- Manage external potential vendors and media agencies; works with agency partners and continent PR leader to identify strategic media buys for GHM and hotels.
- Assist in the execution of GHM events in China as well as hotel sponsored events, community relations activities, and press promotional activities
- Minimum of five years of marketing experience
- Travel and hospitality background preferred
- Creative and well versed in various Chinese social media platforms
- Have hands-on experience with managing Chinese social media and digital marketing activities with a focus on driving brand awareness and traffic for eCommerce platforms
- Good understanding of performance, search and content marketing and keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends within China
- Be highly organized, and able to work and meet deadlines under pressure, with impeccable follow-through
- Be able to multi-task when necessary, but also maintain focus on the key objective of each initiative
- Have excellent vendor and/or team management skills including experience managing teams in different geographical locations
Applications & Enquiries
- Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to [email protected].
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.