WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- Oversee the overall website development and maintenance for the group of hotels to ensure GHM standards are adhered to.
- Develop, maintain and improve on procedures related to website development/maintenance.
- Work closely with E-Commerce Manager and Marketing Manager (China) to analyse and monitor websites traffic for the group, and measure performance and continually improve the volume and quality of traffic coming from different sources.
- Recommend any necessary improvements that may be necessary to ensure optimal running of the website in line with sales and marketing strategy.
- Keep up with trends in website development/technology as well as online advertising and identify possible opportunities to drive direct traffic to the official brand websites.
- Define strategy to expand organic search presence and ranking on major search engines including on-site and off-site content optimization.
- Develop, optimise and execute paid digital marketing initiatives including display advertising, remarketing, meta-search, SEM, Social Advertising, and Email.
- Seek and initiate relevant partnerships that may be necessary to driving marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute strategies and manage day-to-day execution of performance marketing campaigns including the appointment and management of relevant agencies.
- Review the results of campaigns and provide analytics insights for compilation and sharing on the monthly report with higher management and hotels.
- Work closely with the appointed agency to set up, optimize campaign performance and adjust campaign strategy to support business needs.
- Coordinate with E-Commerce Manager and Marketing Manager (China) to develop and drive effective social media campaigns to reach the intended target market for maximum reach and results
- Develop policy and maintain standards for all direct mailing efforts schedule.
- Ensure seamless execution of all service-oriented email programs, both hotelier and customer-facing.
- Align with the internal team including E-Commerce Manager, Marketing Manager (China) and respective hotels’ Marketing Manager to provide relevant offers, content, assets and marketing messages for ongoing CRM communications.
- Work closely with the Corporate Revenue Director in the setup of all CRM systems (in conjunction with PMS integration).
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Review policies with E-Commerce Manager and Marketing Manager (China) to manage standards for ORM and social media channels for member hotels to ensure adherence to GHM’s social media management policies and procedures.
- Conduct necessary training on both aspects including ORM systems and campaign tagging/tracking via Google Tag Manager.
- Conduct semi-annual ORM/social media audit for all hotels and report findings
- Monitor current social media trends and identify opportunities for partnerships with online bloggers/influencers so as to generate ongoing availability of content and exposure for the hotel.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities.
- Communicate with individual hoteliers in order to provide strategic marketing guidance
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent
- Possess at least 6 – 8 years of experience in a supervisory role of a similar capacity, ideally in the hospitality sector
- Superior interpersonal skills reflecting leadership ability, good negotiation skills when selecting and working with vendors; has the personality to inspire confidence and build positive team spirit; able to be flexible in working in a dynamic environment.
- Has a deep understanding of traditional as well as forward-thinking (innovative) marketing strategies
- Skilled in Paid Search, SEO, Display and Programmatic Media, and basic HTML
- Advanced knowledge of online analytics programs, i.e. Google Analytics required
- Meticulous, attention to quality and details, data-driven approach to performance marketing.
- Proven results in leading an international company to achieve market penetration and direct revenue results.
- E-mail marketing experience, including demonstrated capacity to execute campaigns that generate revenue and drive customer retention
- Organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Budget planning & management, revenue forecasting experience.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with marketing affiliates, regional teams as well as appointed agencies.
- Highly skilled in major office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload/time effectively
- Expertise in digital lead generation, eCommerce, social media, SEO, and website/mobile content to drive business
- Strong spoken and written language skills; the ability to read and write in Chinese will be an advantage.
Applications & Enquiries
- Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to [email protected].
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.