The Hadiprana Villa
Tanah Gajah’s founder and owner, Hendra Hadiprana originally built this one-of-a-kind two-bedroom estate as the master accommodation for him and his wife. This exclusive suite features some of the finest paintings, antiques and artefacts from his vast private collection, all set in 550 square metres of sprawling space.
The luxury two bedroom villa has queen beds and separate open bathrooms to make both bedrooms feel like a master suite, while the spacious living and dining area are perfect for hosting intimate dinner parties.
Outside, amidst the resort’s lush tropical gardens, sits a private 10-metre long swimming pool for your personal use, making it a magical retreat for couples, families and groups.
• No. of units available: 1
Size: 550 square metres
Size of semi-private pool: 10 metres x 6 metres
Bed type available: One queen size bed in each bedroom
Maximum capacity: 4 adults + 2 child or 6 adults
- Espresso machine
- 32-inch flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Complimentary broadband Internet
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily newspaper and seasonal selection of fresh fruits in your suite or villa
- Daily American breakfast in your suite, villa or The Restaurant
- Laundry service up to six pieces per person per day (excluding dry cleaning)
- Complimentary minibar with well-stocked alcoholic selection (refreshed once daily)
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm in your suite, villa, The Bird Lounge, The Pool Pavilion or The Club Lounge
- Complimentary daily sunset cocktails from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the suite, villa, The Bird Lounge, The Pool Pavilion or The Club Lounge
- Return airport transfers with private car
- Scheduled private car service to/from Ubud Centre
- Complimentary and unlimited access to the gym, yoga studio and tennis court
- Complimentary access to Internet with Wi-Fi which is available in your suite or villa, public areas and private car