The Chedi Muscat currently has opening for the following position:
~ Sales & Marketing
Seeking for an experienced candidate to solicit leads from leisure, corporate and MICE segments within the GCC region and Oman, while securing business for long-lasting relationships with key agents and clients.
- Develop a sales action plan to target key accounts and new business while maintaining and develop business with existing customers.
- Organize and report weekly sales call plan, entertainment plan to DOS & DOSM.
- Submit weekly & monthly sales report to DOS & DOSM in a timely manner
- Reply to all quotations within 12 hours and with the rate guidelines given. If rates are outside of the approved rate guidelines, approval from DOS & DOSM or the Revenue Manager is required
- Established a regular core pattern for meeting with principals of the leisure market and conduct site inspections within the resort.
- Plan and execute a series of familiarization tours to profile the resort and engage with customers for convention organizers, meeting planners, incentive operators, corporate travel planners and other industry personnel as applicable for the market segments.
- Further develop and maintain all kinds of programs and related activities set by company i.e. maintenance of sales database
- Ensure a sales focus on all resort facilities including food and beverage, catering and Spa
- Participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events within the resort, the industry and customer organizations as appropriate for the assigned segments
- Set joint objectives and goals with DOS & DOSM within appropriate time frames and measure performance against objectives
- Develop and maintain knowledge of market trend, competition and customers.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 (three) years of experience in the same role in a luxury 5-star hotel, holds a diploma or bachelor degree in hospitality management or similar and has excellent communication skills, both written and oral. He/She is an analytical and problem solver and has the ability to work under pressure.
Applications & Enquiries
- Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to [email protected] by 01 October 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.