- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Monitoring third parties agencies with monthly reviews, and tracking performance and company’s website and performing changes when needed.
- Efficient running of The Chedi Al Bait, Sharjah in line with GHM Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations
- Working alongside the Hotel Manager for developing the hotels marketing strategy and business plan
- Create effective online and print marketing campaigns in line with the Al Bait brand standards and identity
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of a detailed department operation
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Plan and execute print/web/online collateral and marketing strategies
- Should be a current Marketing and Communications Manager or an Assistant Marketing and Communications Manager looking for the next step
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in UAE for a 5 star luxury hotel or resort is a must
- Fluency in Arabic language is an added advantage
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Photography, videography and creative designing skills.
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations
Applications & Enquiries
- Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to [email protected].
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.