- Oversee the activities of the entire Food and Beverage kitchen team in support of the Executive Chef.
- Ensure smooth operation and manage all functions of the food production operations in all kitchen areas.
- Provide supervision, training, direction and leadership to all kitchen team members to ensure the departmental performance and development.
- Assist Executive Chef with budgets and cost control, recruitment and development of the kitchen team, HACCP, Health and Hygiene monitoring and maintenance as well as remain highly creative in designing menus.
The ideal candidate would most likely be a current Executive Sous Chef, or perhaps a strong Chef de Cuisine looking for their next step. Previous experience in luxury resorts and/or fine dining restaurants is considered essential.
Applications & Enquiries
- Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to [email protected] by 30 June 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection.