As part of our COVID-19 preventive efforts, we have consulted respected experts and followed the guidance of the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities to create comprehensive measures designed to safeguard the comfort, health and safety of guests and employees in our historic home.
- All public areas including door handles, lift buttons and reception counters are thoroughly sanitised throughout the day on an hourly basis.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are placed throughout the property.
- Floor, carpets and furniture are sprayed with high-quality disinfectant.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- Keys, passport scanners and payment machines are sanitised after each use.
- The entire room is sanitised including pillows, mattress protector, duvet and all high touch point areas.
- Every room contains a personal protective kit containing mask, gloves and sanitiser.
- Stationeries are covered and sanitised.
- Soiled linens are stored in close bags.
- Linens are washed at a temperature of 75 to 80 degrees Celcius.
- Hand sanitisers dispensers and wipes are available in every outlet.
- No open buffets.
- Maximum capacity of 30% with a proper distancing between tables.
- Tables, chairs and other furniture are sanitised regularly.
- Availability of disposable utensils.
- Digital menus are provided.
Gym and Swimming Pool
- Increase cleaning and sanitising frequency.
- Limiting the usage of the pool and gym to 2 hours per session for all in-house guests.
- Capacity in these areas has been significantly reduced in line with physical distancing best practices. Maximum of 12 guests (pool) and 3 guests (gym) at any time.
- Advance booking of slots required.
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE is mandatory for all team members.
- Mandatory temperature check upon arrival and departure in the property and company accommodation.
- Implemented Covid-19 training and protocol.
- Strict implementation of proper hygiene.
For more detailed information, please contact us directly at [email protected].